Fusion Implants Ltd (Company number 08437560) (‘We’) are committed to protecting and respecting your data and privacy.
This Policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be stored and processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding use of data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of Data Protection Act 2018, the data controller is Fusion Implants Limited Ltd of Harrison Hughes Building Brownlow Hill, School Of Engineering, University Of Liverpool, Liverpool, England, L69 3G.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following personal data:
- Information you give us. You may give us information by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register on our website, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photographs.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information: technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call us.
USE MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We will only collect data and information where it is necessary, fair and lawful to do so and where your consent has been freely given.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
A Information you give to us. We will use this information:
to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
to notify you about changes to our services and goods; and
to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
B Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
C Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information wE collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
BY CONSENTING ON THE REGISTRATION FORM WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH SELECTED THIRD PARTIES INCLUDING:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the specific performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and SEO/ optimisation of our website.
BY CONSENTING ON THE REGISTRATION FORM WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- We do not need your express consent to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any Court order or legal obligation, or in order to protect the rights, property, or safety of our company, our its customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL or other similar technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Input of personal data is at the user’s discretion. We have strict policies and procedures regarding the storage, processing and transmission of your personal data. However, we cannot be held liable for any unauthorised access and use of your personal data which is outside our control.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOR DATA FOR
We will keep your data for as long as is reasonable so that we can fulfill our service to you and to keep you informed of new goods and services. We may also retain your data to meet legal and regulatory obligations so as to produce evidence and records.
You have the right to withdraw the consent given on the Registration Form at any time and to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes and to ask for data held on you to be deleted. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to withdraw consent on our website and you can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us.
We will not sell you data to a third party for marketing or other purposes. If we share your data it is with your consent and we will ensure it is kept safe and secure. From time to time, our website contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
In general, you can choose how we communicate with you, but there are certain communications which are necessary for the operation of this website or which we are required to send by law.
Any changes we may make to their Policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes made.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to us.
If you are not satisfied with our response then you may decide to contact the Information Commissioner whose details can be found at www.ico.org.uk.